Antivirus technologies for cybersecurity are as diverse and sophisticated as ever, but as tech evolves, so does the way we prepare ourselves to fight against unwanted potential threats. As the rapid adoption of emerging technologies has dramatically grown, the way we approach securing our digital life has to take a paradigm shift. Download and install McAfee activate by visiting mcafee.com/activate.
McAfee.com/activate provides the one-stop solution for all security issues whether you seek internet security for personal use or business purposes. Once you install and activate the software on your device, McAfee activate helps you orchestrate a cyber environment that is impenetrable and truly integrated. It can detect, protect and remove threats simultaneously and collaboratively. It helps you protect your home devices from cyber infiltrations, viruses, malware, spyware, etc.
What’s new in the McAfee Endpoint Security 10 Threat Prevention module
McAfee has made significant modifications in this latest module to replace the VirusScan Enterprise 8.8 product. This new Threat Prevention Module is equipped with some of the out-of-the-box features that are highly capable of performing in-depth threat detections. Most of these features were either unavailable or different from the previous version of VirusScan Enterprise products.
Visit www.mcafee.com/activate and learn about the latest updates of Threat prevention module
This article will give you in-depth knowledge of what technology introduced in the Threat Prevention module and how is it ahead of its predecessor – VirusScan Enterprise products.
- Better scanning process: The user-experience and user-benefits of Endpoint 10 have drastically increased many folds in the past few years and now, this latest multiterabyte endpoint is now dominating the enterprise. To better enhance the speed and accuracy of the scanning process, the “McAfee Anti-malware Engine Core” of the McAfee Endpoint Security Framework, provides better Threat prevention technology for safe scanning against counter emerging and advanced malware attacks.
- Zero-Impact Scanning: It means increased performance and scanning that is invisible to users. Scanning, especially on-demand full-scan, can be resource-intensive. This type of scanning can be performed only when a system idle and when users are not using their system. On-demand scan configuration feature installed.
- Scheduled on-demand scanning: The threat prevention module supports on-demand traditional scanning that will begin automatically on its scheduled time set by the administrator. Full-scan will keep working until the scan is complete without waiting for the idle condition.
- Exploit prevention technology: The threat prevention module in McAfee Endpoint Security 10 replaces McAfee VirusScan Enterprise 8.8’s buffer overflow protection and offers 360-degree protection coverage against vulnerabilities and exploits. This feature provides a content-based exploit prevention capability.
- Enhanced Access Protection for flexible configuration and ease of use.
- Integration of additional modules: It reduces the overhead of deploying and maintaining multiple products
- Automatic scanning of files downloaded from the web.
- Configuring file download protection.
- Password protection for un-installation.
- Same policies for Windows and Mac systems.
In case you find it difficult to access this Threat Prevention Module, you can visit www.mcafee.com -activate to download and activate the module.