McAfee.com/Activate – McAfee antivirus allows users to connect to the internet without having any risk of cybercrime and threats. The security software warns you when any unsafe web page opens up and even automatically blocks sites. You can surf the internet more safely than ever and download files and software that are safe to install. Choosing from various products from McAfee family, you can access a set of features offered by the product.
Mentioned below are some of the products by McAfee:
- McAfee All Access
- McAfee Total Protection
- McAfee Internet Security
- McAfee Antivirus Plus
- McAfee Virus Removal service
- McAfee Web Advisor
- McAfee Mobile Security for Android
- McAfee Mobile Security for iPhone and iPad
In addition, the antivirus software virus detection and removal service facilitate you to delete viruses and spyware from your device. The security software has developed the mobile-friendly app so you can as well protect your Android or iOS devices from virus risks. If you are a fresh user to install McAfee antivirus, please check the system requirements supported by the software.
System requirements for McAfee Antivirus-
- Internet Explorer versions 7, 8, 9, and 10
- Mozilla Firefox versions 3.0 to 15
- Apple Safari for Windows versions 4.0, 5.0, and 5.1
- Google Chrome with versions 4.0 to 21
- 800 MHz or higher for Windows 7/Vista
- 500 MHz or higher for Windows XP
- 500 MHz or higher for Windows 2000
- 512 MB for Windows 7/Vista
- 256 MB for Windows XP
- 256 MB for Windows 2000
However, different products from McAfee family might very system requirements, so while you purchase any of the products make sure you meet the requirements.
You can also opt to install the free version of the antivirus software to experience its advanced services. McAfee offers 30 days free trial, allowing features of protecting the identity and privacy of your PCs, Macs, smartphones, and tablets.
From Where will you get McAfee antivirus retail card?
While you purchase the antivirus from any offline retail store, you receive McAfee retail card that includes the software disk, 25 digits license key code and a link from where you can check your subscription detail after creating your account on official website www.mcafee.com/activate. On the other hand, if you have subscriber McAfee online, you will be enabled to download and install paid version of McAfee antivirus.
Depending on your purchase mode, you will receive McAfee license key code. If you have purchased the antivirus online, you must have received the key code on your registered email address and if you purchased the antivirus from a retail store, check for the key code on McAfee retail card.
One of the easiest ways to download, install, and activate McAfee is to do it using McAfee retail card. By this method, you ensure the antivirus product version is the most recent one the activation process is easy as well. In a few steps, you can install and activate McAfee antivirus on your system and start protecting it from most of the risks.
Redeem McAfee license key from the retail card and follow steps to activate your antivirus. Also, note that the steps of activation may vary slightly depending on the web browser and its version you are using.
How to activate McAfee Antivirus using the retail card?
Note: Before you start to follow activation steps, redeem McAfee license key code from provided inside the retail card.
- Choose either of the ways of providing the key code-
- Open your web browser and type in the link that is printed below the license key code inside your McAfee retail card
- Directly visit the page- McAfee.com/Activate and you will be directed to the activation page
Enter your McAfee license key code in the product keyspace and click on the submit button
- Select your country and language if mandatory or asked
Log in to your McAfee account using your details associated with the account
- In case you don’t have an account, create an account by clicking on Create Account/ Sign Up option
- Enter the required details and fill the sign-up form
- Mark your agreement and click on the Submit or Create button to continue
- After logging in to your McAfee account, select your antivirus product
- If you see activate/ install option, click on that
Now the antivirus activated and you have the current version of the security software. Restart your computer after the installation and run full pc scan to check if McAfee antivirus is performing or not. To maintain the security of your computer, Mac Android or iOS, make sure you check for your McAfee subscription validity and update it before it expires.
If you encounter any McAfee error during the activation process, try reinstalling the software and then restarting your device. Also, pay attention whenever you fill login details associated with McAfee account or McAfee license key code when you are updating, activating, or upgrading the software. To avoid any fatal error risking your personal as well as professional data, you must renew your McAfee product when required. Any mistake could lead to big error and your device could cause it as well. Mentioned below are some of the McAfee activate errors that users often face during activation or renewal of their product.
List of McAfee errors:
- Invalid McAfee license key code
- Unable to update your software
- Cannot update- No internet connection
- McAfee activation cannot continue